I don't know anything

Friday, July 14, 2006

KB's Little Crisis

Dear little KB decided to start her own blog... but knowing her, she likes to rush into something new without stopping and looking! So she's stuck at the moment and I've come in to rescue!

So KB... although I could contribute to your blog, I can't change the setting... Let me know what you want to be done... and I'll give you one to one tuition if you want! At a price! 1 JD and Coke for the tutorial! *wink*

First tutorial...
You could change your posting time. While you're writing your blog or editing, at the bottom of the box there's 'Post and Comment Options'. Click on that and change the date and time.

Alternatively, you could change the time of your whole blog on the settings tab.

End of tutorial...

I think I will have a separate header for your link on my blog... I'll call it 'The Insane Ones'... and you'll be first on the list!

hugs!!

6 Comments:

Blogger KB said...

How VERY dare you!! I do not have a "Little Crisis" I have a "Bloody Big Crisis". How did you know I wouldn't read the instructions and skip over the details like a demented, one-eyed moth?

7:00 AM  
Blogger yati said...

do you really want me to tell you how i know?

well... at least you've managed to change your background from that hideous pink to something better...

tutorial starts soon! get you brain in gear!

7:28 AM  
Blogger yati said...

errrrr... spoke too soon... it's pink again! YUCK!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Ms J said...

and KB, if you are buying yati a JD, i'd like to join in too! (refresher blog tutorials from yati for me too pls? how do i sign up yati??)

11:52 PM  
Blogger KB said...

I HAVE CHANGED THE COLOUR!! When I get in - it's black - with bubbles on........?!!!!??

I will buy Yatmo a JD ONLY if she's a very good girl - you're welcome to join, Incondtius - I'm sure you're MUCH nicer than Yati - haha!

7:55 AM  
Blogger yati said...

inconditus is carrying baby J... she can only have orange juice!

and you're more an expert at blogging than me ma'am J... but if you're getting me a shot of JD, you're more than welcome to sign up!

KB... you might have forgotten to republish the blog... that's why it still came up pink at times... that's tutorial number 2... another shot of JD *grin*

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home